Find the Love Find the Love

So lovely. I love it.

I don't want to pick it apart even cause everything is so nice.

Great track

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks B!

spidergwen spidergwen

Really like it. Casual relaxed vibes. Drums are on fucking point, you're great with getting that crisp sound.

Only thing that didn't sound right was the filters you applied. They sorta get to a harsh pitch, a little jarring.
I think you could have added more layers to really sell it too. Like just some little things here and there to harmonize and spice up the transitions or whatever.

anyway, I love your music, keep it up.

KingSandy responds:

lol i was messing around with that

47 47

Very nice. creates a good atmosphere for some rapping

Solitude (XS beat tape) Solitude (XS beat tape)

Great sounds. keep it up!

One Shot Beat One Shot Beat

This here is pretty fuckin cool. piano is great. love the groove, it's so simple.

EdKempeper responds:

Thank you very much ! Yes, so simple because... made in 20 minutes ! ;)

iso. iso.

I like it. Gameboy vibes. be good for a rap.

Crazedfang responds:

thanks for the listen

Falling For You Falling For You

sunset on the sand in hawaii with a drink in hand and a girl by your side, mellow music wafting from a ways down the beach, where the band plays by torch light.

We Back We Back

pretty cool. Whats the time signature in the first part? I can't pin it down. really like the second beat too, probably more. Good jams dude

phosphorusprocedure responds:

it's all 4/4. I was playing with shifting the kick and snare hits over by really small chunks of time, so the rhythm's really jagged and swingy, but it's still 4/4.

Surprised you like the 2nd beat more. That was the original drum rhythm before I started messing with it. I thought it was kinda robotic, but I guess all the other goodies make up for it.

Glad you dug it, dude.

Culture Culture

Whoa it is incredible. Really dense and magic. I need to rap on it.

DJDureagon responds:

coooooool. Id like to hear that. Im glad you like it

Jelly on my Toast Jelly on my Toast

Excellent. Really feelin this joint. Really laidback and clean. Good progression.

Mophead367 responds: