Wisenheimers - Furby Talk Wisenheimers - Furby Talk

What is the music at the end please Yotam?

LazyMuffin responds:

its a remix of a song i made http://perel.bandcamp.com/track/icy
made by this guy https://flamingopudding.bandcamp.com/ he hasn't put it up yet, maybe he will!

Unchained B Unchained B

Oh, nevermind,

I thought it said Uncharted 3. Besides that, basically, my opinion lines up with the other reviewers.

Bambee Bambee

Meh.

The entire time, I did not laugh...

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Funny.

You know, people, repeating EVERY FUCKING LINE from the flash in your review doesn't make it any more funny. It just makes you retarded.

"Snowfall" "Snowfall"

Very good

I feel that the music doesn't match with the video. A peaceful track on a pretty action filled flash, doesn't work. It may have been intended that way, but it doesn't feel right to watch with that music. The animation was great, very smooth and professional. The detail and set pieces were fantastic.

Pas de Jeff Pas de Jeff

Good I guess

Why the hell didn't you finish it before posting it???? Go finish, I'm dying to see this. It's gonna be epic.

ClockRadio responds:

I swear I would have finished it if you had voted 5/reviewed 10. oh man so close!

Cat Face 18 Cat Face 18

A great new edition.

I love your original music too, the soundtrack for Snow-face floating away was epic.

Sketched - Babies Sketched - Babies

Sorry

This could be good but I'm totally thrown off by your weird looking art and animation. The characters' bodies look really strange. But yeah the writing is pretty good. A little repetitive but overall entertaining.

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Great

This is turning out a very quality series. I think you'd have a real chance of getting your work on TV, like on Cartoon Network. God knows they need more good cartoons nowadays. Having said that, I also am not a big fan of the happy ending, not that happy is a bad thing, just that cartoons like this do best to stick with the main character getting boned in a funny sort of way. Anyway, keep up the good work, I look forward to more of these!

The Last Degree The Last Degree

Voices=fail

The chick didn't have any emotion in her voice at all, it was monotone, and the boy sounded like he had lung cancer. Voice "acting" aside, I kinda like it, and it would be interesting to watch the story unfold.