View Profile B-RadGfromOV

All 12 Art Reviews

3 w/ Responses

Some people get all the talent. I like it man. The shapes have a certain sassiness to em and the colors blend well.

Hmm

The head seems offcenter.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

Yea, but I didn't find an acseptable pic with the proper angle, this was the best shot I could find. I'll try it better for the next time

Fucking

awesome.

Nice

Very good for a pokemon picture. I mean that in the best way, I like the gradients in the colors, and the hands are very good, since the joints are very clear to see and natural. I don't particularly like the placement of the mouth, but I suppose that's the style. Anywho, keep on drawing, you're good.

Zelldoom responds:

she has a small mouth, but to make her evil she needed a large one also that must be the way the mouth is placed.

*Seizure*

My eyes hurt. That's some crazy color, it would be fun to try to discern recognizable shapes from it if my eyes hadn't exploded all over my screen when I first glanced at it. Still cool.

antiandy responds:

Hehehehe...well, that's at least part of what I try to do...though maybe I do tend to go a little overboard with the saturation sometimes.
Glad you were able to look at it long enough to dig it. :P

Very cool

I've never seen a more interesting take on Sonic, it's like he grew old and still felt like running around collecting rings, except the rings, that Zone, and Dr. Robotnik have also grown old. Keep rocking Sonic, long into senility.

Excellent

I love plain ink on paper drawings. Love the strong curvy lines, nice figure on this girl too! Strange looking arm though, kinda muscular. Love the rest, keep it up.

Nice

Put this on the wall in an elementary school. If this won't get them to read, nothing will.

My brain hurts

I sat here and tried to think of some deep meaning, but I can't. But I like it anyway.

myes

Good, good.

Coastin along playin and makin beats when I can

G Minor @B-RadGfromOV