View Profile B-RadGfromOV

16 Movie Reviews

What is the music at the end please Yotam?

LazyMuffin responds:

its a remix of a song i made http://perel.bandcamp.com/track/icy
made by this guy https://flamingopudding.bandcamp.com/ he hasn't put it up yet, maybe he will!

Oh, nevermind,

I thought it said Uncharted 3. Besides that, basically, my opinion lines up with the other reviewers.

Meh.

The entire time, I did not laugh...

3 Game Reviews

lol...

When it started I thought someone turned my PS3 on.

facepalm

You spelled Lose wrong. That's a pretty big fail my friend. Unless it was to further push the point that there is no losing this game. Either way, it's spelled "lose".

rapcathackysack responds:

i aint give a shit

this seems familiar...

Kitten cannon anyone? But I think this game is maybe 63.5 percent better than kitten cannon. It's very fun getting all the powerups and stuff. and it has really hard medals

584 Audio Reviews

Love your style. Real distinctive imo. Brings me back to that magic feather beat you did way back. I like the key change

Anjovi responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, those were the times. Couldn't find that magic feather beat (one of my favorite ones that i did)

These 3 tracks are allll my jam right now. Been freestyling and soloing on guitar with em. Loving this stuff. And more than a little envious of the grooves you achieve.

BojangIes responds:

I was just checking back and re vibing, hell yea man that's good to hear. also I agree these are some jewel beats right here, sometimes the best beats are the improv live jams and grooves.

Siiiick. Damn dude.

12 Art Reviews

Some people get all the talent. I like it man. The shapes have a certain sassiness to em and the colors blend well.

Hmm

The head seems offcenter.

Manuel-Dangelo responds:

Yea, but I didn't find an acseptable pic with the proper angle, this was the best shot I could find. I'll try it better for the next time

Fucking